Dear Shal Hat,

I don't quite understand some of your statements here.

You say that registration is fine with Full Search but that
the frontal lobe is facing down - is this in the example_func2standard
or the example_func2highres.  Does your anatomical
scan have the frontal lobe facing down?  It isn't enough
to know this without knowing more information about which
image you are referring to and what the other images involved
are like.

Also, why are you using fslmerge with anatomicals?
I do not understand the reason for this.  All you
need is a single 3D image for your anatomical,
not a 4D one.

You also say that in your functional data, AP should be PA.
This sounds like you have *not* got the original orientation
of these images correct.  This is what David and I have been
saying before.  Nothing is worth doing unless these have
the correct orientation to start with.  If you have a capsule
labelling the anatomical and it was taken in the same session
as the functional, then you can normally determine left and
right by looking careful at the images as normally there is
some left-right asymmetry in how people lie in the scanner,
and you can match this up.

Also, did you check the sform_code and qform_code on
your original *functional* images, as well as the anatomicals?
All images need orientation information to be stored for
things to work well.  If the information is stored but the
labelling is wrong, then you will need to fix this labelling
*before* doing any registrations or any other processing at all.

All the best,
	Mark