Hi,
Sounds like a great class!

One suggestion (for paranoia and jealousy):

Luis Buñuel's "Él" ("This Strange Passion", Mexico, 1953)
Running time 92 (82 minutes US release)

Regards,

Marius Hjelle
Assistant Professor
Finnmark University College

On Dec 12, 2009, at 7:50 PM, Henry M. Taylor wrote:

> Apologies for cross-posting
>

> I'm teaching a class next term for clinical psychology students on psychopathology in film. Course participants are to diagnose different psychological disorders using feature fiction films as their source material. The pathology can include any neurotic, psychotic or personality disorder, with the exception of organic disorders. Also, the films' running time should not exceed 100 minutes if possible.
>
> Thanks a lot for all suggestions!
>

> Henry

*
*
Film-Philosophy salon
After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to
For technical help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon
*
Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com
Contact: [log in to unmask]
**