Both women in Persona are case studies (see my Freudian analysis here)
http://www.kinoeye.org/02/15/shaw15.html

Beverle Mantle in Dead Ringers is also a classic case...

http://www.davidcronenberg.de/psychoringers.html

Also, both Theresa Russell and Art Garfunkle in Bad Timing (along with police detective played by Harvey Keitel
(I have an unpublished article on this if anyone is interested).

Daniel Shaw
Professor of Philosophy and Film
Lock Haven University     (570) 484-2052
Managing Editor, Film and Philosophy

"And remember you are more authentic the closer you are to the person you dreamed of being"

Pedro Almodovar's All About My Mother

*
*
Film-Philosophy salon
After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to
For technical help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon
*
Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com
Contact: [log in to unmask]
**