________________________________

From: FE Estates and Facilities Managers
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Jeffreys
Sent: 11 December 2009 12:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: cycle shelters

With the demise of our capital project, one of the (many!) things now
put on hold is getting a proper cycle shelter at the college.

The amounts we've been quoted so far seem quite high for a small college
like ourselves and with everything else we have to now do at our own
expense, I can't see this being high on our list of priorities - though
clearly it is important to a number of staff and students.

So any help from colleagues on the following would be much appreciated:

a)     Has anyone been able to access grants for this kind of initiative
- the ones we've found so far seem to be only for schools;

b)     Has anyone come across a cheap but effective solution?

Many Thanks

Linda

Linda Jeffreys

Director of Resources

DD: 01723-380729

Registered Office:-                    Postal Address:-
The Petchey Academy                    Shacklewell Lane
Exchange House                         Hackney
13-14 Clements Court                   London E8 2EY
Clements Lane
Ilford
Essex IG1 2QY

Company Limited by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales
Registered Company No: 05342164
Registered Charity No: 1107875
www.petchcheyacademy.org.uk

This e-mail is from the Petchey Academy.

This e-mail, together with any files transmitted with it is confidential,
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who
they are addressed.  Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of
this e-mail or its attachments, and any use or disclosure of any
information contained in them, is strictly prohibited, and may also be
illegal.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us by
telephoning +44 (0) 207 275 1500 or e-mail
[log in to unmask] and then delete it from your system.

Please note that any views expressed by an individual within this
e-mail, do not necessarily reflect the views of the Petchey Academy.

It should also be noted that any e-mails you send to Academy
personnel may be monitored by systems or persons other than the
named communicant, for the purposes of ascertaining whether the
communication complies with the law and with the Academy's policies.

The Petchey Academy has taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, the Academy cannot
accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of
this e-mail and/or files attached.