Hi all

I thought this was good lecture and interesting discussion about conflict of
interests resulting in "bad evidence", a debate between Ben Goldacre and
Vince Lawton
It is in medscape, perhaps registration would be required:

New Guidelines on Reporting Industry-Supported Clinical Trial Results
http://bit.ly/5RO4Ml

There are also other websites discussing the topic

the original at BMJ

http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/339/nov27_1/b4330

Science daily

<http://bit.ly/5RO4Ml>
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/091130121502.htm

Kind regards

PS
Thanks for the latest responses to my questions about ROC curves.

--
Carlos A. Cuello-García, MD
Director, Centre for Evidence-Based Practice-Tecnologico de Monterrey

The content of this data transmission must not be considered an offer,
proposal, understanding or agreement unless it is confirmed in a document
signed by a legal representative of ITESM. The content of this data
transmission is confidential and is intended to be delivered only to the
addressees. Therefore, it shall not be distributed and/or disclosed through
any means without the authorization of the original sender. If you are not
the addressee, you are forbidden from using it, either totally or partially,
for any purpose