I got the same
Frances

On 6/12/09 11:06, "NORMA BREWER" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear James
I found in my Spam box  this morning a message from
TANIA HORAK
 and apparently also via the ESOL Research list offering a Blackberry and other goodies - I didn't stop to note all the contents- but it was obviously a spam offer- so I think someone has got into the list.- so Beware!

I don't know what you have to do to eliminate the danger.  I  hope you do.
Please acknowledge.

A very appreciative member of this list.

Norma

Norma Brewer

Norma Brewer
*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at: http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]