Hi Heather,

I realize that this information is from across the "pond" but it may shed light on accommodations that have been made in the US.

You can read Tino Plank's story on page 18 of this progress report from Johnson & Johnson.

http://getcreativeinc.com/JNJ_CFN_2009ProgressReport_v3

I also sent you a copy of "The Gift of ADD" written by a nurse with ADD.

Cheers,
Donna

Donna Maheady, Ed.D., ARNP

(561) 627-9872, (561) 776-9254 (Fax), (561) 776-9442 (TTY)
Founder and President www.ExceptionalNurse.com
Donations accepted with "Exceptional" thanks!
Author of Nursing Students with Disabilities Change the Course, winner of the AJN 2004 Book of the Year Award, available at www.epbookstore.com and Leave No Nurse Behind: Nurses Working with disAbilities available at http://leavenonursebehind.com/
Follow ExceptionalNurse.com on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/ExceptNurse