I know that the SGV for Arsenic was derived by looking at the Oral and Dermal
Pathways only. However, when bioaccessibility data is applied to the oral
pathway this changes things considerably. Are we to take note of the
inhalation HCV generated when undertaking further risk assessment or are we
to ignore the inhalation pathway completely because it makes a very minor
contribution to the total exposure from the soil?

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

James Langley
Pollution Control Officer

Public Health and Protection
Cornwall Council

Room 251, 39 Penwinnick Road, St Austell, Cornwall
www.cornwall.gov.uk