See below for some videos that are worth a watch in relation to members of SCRA from last year, I recommend my adopted father Eduardo, he is organising the Conference in Mexico next year which is very practice based and he is in my opinion a wise, warm and wonderful man! (Not sure if you need to be a member of facebook to view them so apologies to anyone who isn't if this is the case)

Enjoy

Jacx

PS Merry Christmas and I hope we all have a good new year full of social change in favour of those who live in poverty and oppression!

Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both. ___________________________________ The Community Psychology List has a new website/blog at: http://www.communitypsychology.co.uk/ There is a threaded discussion forum: http://www.communitypsychology.co.uk/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi There is a twitter feed: http://twitter.com/CommPsychUK To post on the website blog, forum or twitter feed, contact Grant or David at the email addresses below. David Fryer ([log in to unmask]) or Grant Jeffrey ([log in to unmask]) To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK