From: M Hulme [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 04 December 2009 09:52
To: Annie Mitchell
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: UK Community Psychology Conference: July 1st and 2nd 2010

Annie,

Apologies for the delayed reply.

I've been trying to think whether I can put this one into my speaking calendar for 2010, but regretfully I will have to say I can't.  I have a major conference in the first half of that week in London and amidst a rapidly filling diary a further trip down to Plymouth the same week I fear will be one too many for me.

I am sorry, but I just get too many interesting invitations these days to accept them all.

Not sure whether you've heard it, but can I recommend this psychology programme - All In The Mind - on national Australian radio in which I discuss at some length the ideas in my book: http://www.abc.net.au/rn/allinthemind/stories/2009/2746165.htm#transcript.  It was broadcast a couple of weeks ago.

I appreciate your interest in my work

With my regards,

Mike