Hi,

you can do similar thing (that is resulting in similar outcome) in
phenix.refine by increasing the weight on ADP restraints term. Example:
increase "wu" or decrease "wxu_scale". Although I believe a regular
refinement of individual isotropic ADPs should normally work just fine
at 3A resolution in phenix.refine.

Pavel.