Dear Jan,

that is an annoying thing with Arp/wARP - it sometimes does not recognise some space groups, esp. the monoclinic ones with eg can be called C2 or C121 etc.
Run the mtz file again through CAD, use SG 5 or C2. That should work.

.... and it does! Thanks a lot.

Let's hope these annoying obstacles can get removed from the path of - otherwise really happy - CCP4 users!

Thanks again,

Anita

Bonne chance
Jan