Now what exactly do you mean by see you next year. Does this imply you will be out of work the rest of the year ?
Anyhow enjoy the food & drink wherever you are !

Jürgen

P.S. I'll go to my Lab-Espresso-bar now and enjoy an Amaretti with my double Espresso to get into the right mood for the three step purification today and have the protein ready to go into trays tomorrow.