From: David Briggs <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, 21 December, 2009 17:26:15
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] where I have been going wrong in crystallization?

Hi Martyn,

this recipe tends to work for me...

Lysozyme: 50 mg/ml in 0.1 M Sodium Acetate pH 4.8
Reagent: 8% w/v Sodium Chloride, 0.1 M Sodium Acetate pH 4.8
Additional Reagents: Index Reagent 8, 22, 28, 31, 34, 40, 58, 59, 69, 86, 88

Mix equal amounts of lysozyme with reagent, incubate at 4 or 22
degrees Celsius. Batch or vapor diffusion works fine.

==> Direct copy/paste from http://hamptonresearch.com/experiments.aspx <==

HTH and Happy Christmas.

Cheers,

Dave