From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of subhendu chakraborti
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 7:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] Rosetta vs Modeller

Hi everyone,
I am currently in the process of solving some antigen-antibody complex structures. I was wondering if people here have used Modeller and Rosetta for homology modeling and have any recommendations.I would like to build the model of the antigen/antibody to the known structure of the antibody/antigen ( to get a model of the complex while my crystallization/structure solving process continues).I have experience in Modller but I have not tried Rosetta or the newer PyRosetta (which looks  interesting).
In the event of docking a protein to another are there any great programs that people here have used/recommend?

 I would really appreciate your suggestions/insights.

Subhendu
UCSF