The electron density snapshots I can understand on some level - after
all, picture is sometimes worth thousand words.  But it does take a
"windows person" to post Mb-sized picture instead of a one-line error
message.
<flame off>

On the substance, you should probably do what the program suggests -
check the mtzdump output for specific errors.  Perhaps the mtz file you
are trying to use is gone or somehow inaccessible.

Also, you should consider this:

http:[log in to unmask]

Cheers,

Ed.

--
Edwin Pozharski, PhD, Assistant Professor
University of Maryland, Baltimore