Hi Mohd,

- if it is a regular peptide bond then they are linked automatically and this problem should never happen, otherwise there must be something not right with your input PDB file.

- check in .geo file if this particular bond is restrained;

If you send me (and not to the whole bb) the PDB file, or at its fragment containing this and a couple of adjacent residues, then I probably tell more about what the problem is.

Pavel.

http://www.phenix-online.org/