Dear all:

We are thinking on buying a dynamic/static light scattering unit to
analyze our samples. The Nanostar from Wyatt (previusly from Dynapro)
seems to combine both DLS and static light scattering. I was wondering
if anyone had experience with it? How good/accurate are the static
light scattering measurements compared to the 18-angle Heleos or 3-
angle Treos? It looks like the instrument is primarily designed for
DLS, so I was wondering how bad the static scattering detector is. We
are primarily interested in getting an estimation for absolute MWs,
and we would like to have temperature control, which the Heleos seems
to lack...

Thank you so much.

With best wishes for a wonderful holiday season to all crystallography/
ccp4bb enthusiasts,
Alex