Not to derail the thread, but there is nothing, imho, wrong with I/s=1
cutoff (you expect I/s=2, I assume?).  R-factors will get higher, but
there are good reasons to believe that model will actually be better.
This has been discussed many times before and there is probably no
resolution, so why not just let people choose whatever resolution cutoff
they want (as long as the I/s is clearly stated)?

Disclaimer:  I always use I/s=1 cutoff (assuming that completeness is
good, of course).  Compared to I/s=2 it doesn't really overstate
resolution all that much (e.g. 2.1 vs 2.2).

--
Edwin Pozharski, PhD, Assistant Professor
University of Maryland, Baltimore