Dear all,

(Apologies for cross-posting)

I'm sure this has come up before as a list discussion, and maybe there is a simple building block approach to solve it (perhaps the Automated Batch Group Manager, though I haven't looked into that yet), but I'd value the advice of the list.

We have some large papers that are divided into teaching streams - pretty typical I'm sure. We want some automated (or at least semi-automated) process that will allow us to add students from each stream into their own group within the Bb course. This will then provide access to Smart Views, Adaptive Release, etc. The only ways we've come up with are manual and labour intensive, and are not dynamic for enrolment changes.

Any suggestions?

Merry Xmas everyone in anticipation

Mark Northover
Flexible Learning Services Manager
AUT University
Ph: (64 9) 921-9999, ext 8688
Fax: (64 9) 917-9792
Mob: (64 21) 339591
Flexible Learning Leaders in New Zealand
http://www.fllinnz.ac.nz