I know of a client who has had a bleed on the brain and is left with a stroke. His family have been practicing with him using a standard key board . He can use the key board fairly well but family were wondering if this could be taken to the next stage , i.e. Speech.  The family seem to be struggling with any professional input on this , and I do not know the full story .Question ;- Is there any guidance you can give . Family would be prepared to fund privately if push comes to shove. Many thanks and Seasons Greetings . Tony Lewis. SRE Dorset wheelchair service .Tel No 01305 261210.