-----Original Message-----
From: Archivists, conservators and records managers.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Phil Oakman
Sent: 02 December 2009 13:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Practicing what we preach (was RE: Archive Slogans and
Information Management)

Once again my apologies.  I make no claims either for or against the
instantaneous nature of email however I had assumed that 20minutes would

probably be enough time to leave it before reposting the message.  The
purpose of the message was to make sure that Steve's assumptions about
the
professionalism of those on another list were corrected and reflected
the
actual situation.

Contact the list owner for assistance at

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a
holiday) see the list website at