We only allow notepads in our reading rooms but do not specify a size of
pad. We do not allow folders, files or wallets which is not always
popular with readers but we do explain our reasons which are that we had
some microfiche for a whole parish stolen. Most readers understand when
we explain why.

Joanna
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joanna Terry (Ms)
Assistant County Archivist
Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Archive Service
Staffordshire Record Office
Eastgate Street, Stafford, ST16 2LZ
Tel: 01785 278396

Visit our website at the address below:
http://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/archives/

Online catalogue: http://www.archives.staffordshire.gov.uk
<http://www.archives.staffordshire.gov.uk/>

This enquiry has been answered in accordance with the Freedom of
Information Act 2000, Data Protection Act 1998, and Environmental
Information Regulations 2005.