I'm an enthusiast for 'recordkeeping' in the Australasian way and have tried to support and promote its use.  I know that this is resisted here in the UK and elsewhere in the English speaking world.  It's less of a problem elsewhere as records management is largely an Anglo-Saxon concept.

However, I'm much less enthusaistic about 'recordkeeper'  and prefer to use 'recordkeeping professional'.  It's still difficult to put even that on a passport or application form.

Peter Emmerson
Director
Emmerson Consulting Limited
Poplar House
5 School Street
Witton-Le-Wear
County Durham  DL14 0AS
Office          01388 488865
Mobile         07516 744795

Emmerson Consulting Limited is registered in England No. 3607347.
Registered Office: 140 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, County Durham, DL3 7RT