From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Charlene Taylor
Sent: 08 December 2009 11:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: non-serious message

When I started my job here my new name badge was printed stating that I was the 'Croome Project Activist'. It was swiftly changed!

Charlene Taylor
Croome Project Archivist

Worcestershire Record Office

Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 11:24:52 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: non-serious message
To: [log in to unmask]

...and I'm sure many of us remember the SoA Conference in Norwich where one of civic dignatories welcomed 'The Society of Activists' to the City!

Justin

Justin Cavernelis-Frost
Rothschild - London
Tel +44 (0)20 7280 5808
Fax +44 (0)20 7280 5657
Email [log in to unmask]

If you receive this e-mail in error, please contact +44 20 7280 5000. The information contained in this e-mail and in the attachments if any, is confidential. It must not be read, copied, disclosed, printed,
forwarded, relied upon or used by any person other than the intended recipient. Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited.

N M Rothschild & Sons Limited
Registered number 925279
Registered in England at New Court, St Swithin's Lane, London EC4P 4DU

N M Rothschild & Sons Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom. The firm reference number is 124451.

Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.