I wanted to let you know that we're down to the last five places for our Museums | Inclusion | Engagement event in London next Monday. There's still time to book and join our 15 speakers for unparalleled insights into the latest initiatives and developments in this field. There's no doubt this will be an inspiring, energising event - definitely one not to miss out on!

You'll find details of all the speakers, and their papers, here: http://www.museumsetc.com/?p=933

And you'll network with some great delegates, from places like: the National Galleries of Scotland, Association of Danish Museums, British Library, National Gallery, National Centre for Art & Culture (Norway), House of Commons, Heritage Lottery Fund, Oxfordshire Museums, Yorkshire Sculpture Park, Technical Museum of Slovenia, Dulwich Picture Gallery, Foundation for Art & Creative Technology, and very many more…

To book your place(s) please order online at www.museumsetc.com/?p=933

Graeme Farnell
MuseumsEtc