From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Buhr
Sent: 03 December 2009 17:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Oral History Project

Hello,

I’m a bit late to the party on this one it seems, but it seemed like the suitable time to mention that here at the Hampstead Museum in Northwest London we will be offering a 6-week introductory oral history course from Wed 27 Jan 2010 from 7-9pm.  The course is devised and led by Verusca Calabria, a trustee of the Oral History Society and freelance oral historian.  The cost is £180/£140concessions, and the course will cover interviewing and digitisation techniques, as well as offer an opportunity to seek advice on individual projects you may have in mind.  The flyer is being put together as we speak, and I’d planned to advertise through this list anyway, so thought I’d jump in there with the basic details right now.  Places are limited to 12, but if there is a lot of interest, we plan to run the course again in the spring.

For more information you can contact Verusca directly on (e-mail is new and won’t work until next week though, so please just remember it and wait a few days!).

Susan Buhr

Curator- Hampstead Museum at Burgh House
Project Leader- Burgh House Oral History Project, supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund
phone: 02074310144
www.20thcenturylondon.org.uk
Please note my usual working days are Tuesday through Friday only.