Hi

I'm forwarding this email from Peter Kyte. As our rules don't allow attachments could anyone who thinks they might be interested please contact me and I'll forward the PDF file to you. Peter is in the early stages of putting this project together and is looking for archives/museums/libraries who may be interested in partnering.

thanks, Kath

Ms Kathleen Shawcross
Borough Archivist & Local Studies Manager
London Borough of Sutton, Central Library, St Nicholas Way, SUTTON, Surrey SM1 1EA

Tel: +44 (020 8770 4745), FAX: (020 8770 4777)
web site: www.sutton.gov.uk

Local Studies & Archives Centre Opening Hours

Tue, Wed & Fri 10-6pm

Thur 10-8pm

Sat 9-5pm; Sun 2-5pm

Closed Mondays

Printing this email? Please think environmentally and only print when essential!