INTRODUCTION TO STATISTICS USING SPSS at Imperial College London, during January 2010.

INTRODUCTION TO LONGITUDINAL ANALYSIS USING SPSS at Imperial College London, during January 2010.

Introduction to Statistics Using SPSS
Wed 13 & Wed 20 January (2 - 5pm)

Cost: £195.

Introduction to Longitudinal Analysis Using SPSS
Thur 21 & Fri 22 January (10 - 5pm)

Cost: £390.

**Please note that we also provide courses in SPSS, Stata, Matlab, Clinical Trials & R. Please contact 0207 594 3856 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for further information**

**We also provide STATISTICAL ADVICE on a one-to-one consultation basis. Please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> , or visit http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/stathelp for further details**

For further information please contact Richard on 0207 594 3856 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .
Alternatively an application form and accompanying course outline can be downloaded from our web-site: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/stathelp