INTRODUCTION TO MATLAB at Imperial College London, during February 2010.

(NEW!) STATISTICAL MODELLING USING STATA at Imperial College London, during March 2010.

Introduction to Matlab
Wed 03 & Wed 10 February (2 - 5pm)

Cost: £195.

(NEW!) Statistical Modelling Using Stata (Continuous Outcomes)
Wed 17 & Wed 24 March (2 - 5pm)

Cost: £195.

**Please note that we also provide courses in SPSS, Stata, Matlab, Clinical Trials & R. Please contact 0207 594 3856 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for further information**

**We also provide STATISTICAL ADVICE on a one-to-one consultation basis. Please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> , or visit http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/stathelp for further details**

For further information please contact Richard on 0207 594 3856 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .
Alternatively an application form and accompanying course outline can be downloaded from our web-site: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/stathelp