Which, of course, assumes that the marriage inclined _want_ to stay
attached to ore refinery & well drillers, mathematicians or
statisticians.  :)

Great weekend to you all,
Jay
On Dec 4, 2009, at 10:11:11 AM, Adrian Lambourne wrote:

> Possible explanations for the occupations with highs and low divorce
> rates are:
>
> Top three least likely to get divorced:
> 1) Ore refining operator and well driller (0.6%)  - used to boring
> conversations
> 2) Mathematician and Statistician (0.8%) - calculates the odds
> before committing themselves
> 3) Blacksmith and maker of tools (0.9%) - used to hammering and loud
> noises
>

> Top three most likely to get divorced:
> 1) Garbage worker and Recycling worker (7.2%) - if recycling at work
> why not at home? ( ignoring the refuse disposal part!)
> 2) Pilots, Ship captains etc. (6.6%) - always want to go their own way
> 3) Travel guides/hosts (6.5%) - same as above
>

> Best wishes
> Adrian Lambourne
> Head of Knowledge Management
> Tel: 07717 421 223

Jay Warner
Principal Scientist
Warner Consulting, Inc.
4444 North Green Bay Road
Racine, WI 53404-1216
USA

Ph:       262.634.9100
Fax:     262.681.1133
email:  [log in to unmask]
web:    www.a2q.com

The A2Q Method (tm) -- What do you want to improve today?