Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SPSS Time Series Output

I hope someone can help or direct me somewhere useful

I have a table from SPSS Time Series Analysis -version 16. I can confirm the
periodicity of the data is 12 as it is monthly.

I have an ARIMA model with Seasonal Differencing. It says 1 under the
estimate heading i.e. one degree of seasonal differencing. But what does a
figure of 6 mean earlier in the row?

There is another row with similar information at the end which refers to a
significant intervention variable. Again, what does a 10 mean here?

Excuse ignorance

Dr David Pitfield AcSS
Senior Lecturer
Transport Studies Group
Room RT008
Department of Civil and Building Engineering
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Leicestershire LE11 3TU
UK