-----Original Message-----
From: Academic, financial or space planning in UK universities
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gill Ferrell
Sent: 07 December 2009 10:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Strategic Planning

Sent on behalf of Steve Bailey

Caroline,

You might be interested to know that JISC infoNet have just released a
'Strategy infoKit' which provides guidance on all aspects of planning
and implementing strategic activity.  It includes lots of practical
guidance, links to useful tools and techniques and identifies some
exemplars of good practice (though we are still looking for more - see
the infoKit for further details)

The infoKit is available at www.jiscinfonet.ac.uk/strategy

I hope you find this useful

Best wishes

Steve

Steve Bailey
Senior Adviser (Records Management)
JISC infoNet
Northumbria University
Room 303, Hadrian House
Higham Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8AF
Tel: 07092 302850
Fax: + 44 (0) 191 243 8469
Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.jiscinfonet.ac.uk