Dear colleagues,

Please find attached to this e-mail details of four lectures in 2010 organised by the University of Northampton’s Equality & Diversity Research Group.

Topics to be covered include:

  • Equality Impact Assessments in Higher Education
  • Hate Crime: Impact, Causes and Responses
  • One size fits all? A Critical Assessment of a Holistic Approach to Challenging Inequalities in Sport
  • Promoting Racial Equality In Higher Education

All lectures are open to the public – but please note that car parking can be difficult. If you intend to come to a lecture please contact me to discuss car parking arrangements, if required.

Please forward this e-mail to others who may be interested.

Paul

Paul Crofts

Equality & Diversity Advisor

The University of Northampton

Tel: 01604-893887

Mobile: 078 72 83 64 63

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.northampton.ac.uk/equality

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.