From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Hall
Sent: 30 November 2009 16:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: REMINDER - Call for case studies: Advancing LGBT Equality

Dear All,

Further to my email below, I would still be interested to hear from any HEIs that can help provide examples of effect practice in the areas listed.

If you think that you may be able to help, please email me by the end of the week, or if it is more convenient, please do not hesitate to call me.

Many thanks to those of you that have responded already,

Kind regards

Chris Hall

020 7438 1025