Locum required in Feb 2010

I have to have shoulder surgery in January and need to arrange a locum to cover my lipid clinic patients for a couple of weeks in February [the specific weeks to be mutually agreed and then we will migrate clinics to fill in the days]. If there is anyone out there who might like to do this locum, or knows of any juniors who would like to get a couple of weeks clinical experience at consultant locum rates, the job has been advertised on NHS Jobs www.jobs.nhs.uk vacancy reference 206-B00250

If anyone wants to find out more, please feel free to email me / phone me.

TIM

Prof. Tim Reynolds,
Queen's Hospital,
Belvedere Rd,
Burton-on-Trent,
Staffordshire,
DE13 0RB

work tel: 01283 511511 ext. 4035
work fax: 01283 593064
work email: [log in to unmask]
home email: [log in to unmask]

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/