Also have a look at the writings of John Pordage.
Arthur Versluis has a chapter in his 'Wisdom's tradition'(1999) on the 'Visionary science of Dr.John Pordage'

John Noyce
Independent scholar, Australia
http://stores.lulu.com/sahajhist

John Noyce
Information Researcher/Publisher/Historian
Melbourne, Australia
http://stores.lulu.com/sahajhist
http://www.google.com/profiles/johnnoyceau