& many thanks to you Adam for organising these great networks

Gwyn

From: Anglo-American Health Policy Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Adam Oliver
Sent: 23 December 2009 03:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A Christmas Greeting

Hi

I just wanted to send my best wishes for the holiday season to the members of the EHPG and the AAHPN. These two networks are the best ones that I’ve been associated with I think, and you have taught me a lot and given me much to think about over the last year. All this intellectual stuff is great – in fact, it’s probably as important to us as breathing, or at least seems that way. But as I get older and experience more things and events, it seems to me that the most important thing to possess is the milk of human kindness. So, over the next year, I’d better start working on that.

Take care, and try to have some fun.

Adam

Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic communications disclaimer: http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/planningAndCorporatePolicy/legalandComplianceTeam/legal/disclaimer.htm