Hi Steve,
A little bit off the point - How wonderful it was to have the list and the links in
an email message. So much easier than trailing off to a web site. It's right
there like the web page in my email inbox. I can just call on it as needed.
Maybe you could do that for other pages and issues. It's really accessible.

Another idea for you. Why not make an iphone app for each centre? These
apps (doesn't have to be just iphone apps) are effectively 'web sites in a
parcel.' They could give you more visibility and uptake. For examples see the
new Guardian newspaper app and also look at the one from the Promethean
Whiteboards company. It's like having the web in your pocket. They are also
updatable and can pull in forums etc if required.

Again, just other ideas. You've got great people and great products. Maybe I
haven't had enough mulled wine but perhaps there's an opportunity to re-
package the *service* as part of your revision.

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone,

cheers,
Nick

Nicholas Bowskill,
Faculty of Education,
University of Glasgow

Creator of Shared Thinking - collaborative reflection with voting technology
http://www.sharedthinking.info