This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am trying to trace any coal fired or tiled fish and chip fryers that may be around the country as part of a survey. We have a tiled one, converted from coal to gas and simple coal one in the collection here. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who know of one of these gems either in a collection or even in use!
Thank you,
Kate

Kate Reeder
Keeper of Social History

Beamish Museum Limited, Regional Resource Centre, Beamish,
County Durham  DH9 0RG

www.beamish.org.uk

www.beamishcollections.com

Tel.   0191 370 4009
Fax.  0191 370 4001

2007 North East England Tourism Awards Visitor Attraction of the Year, Gold Award Winner
Six-time winners of Group Travel Awards - Best Attraction for Group Visits, Long Visit

Beamish Museum Limited, Registered in England No. 5751540. Registered Charity No. 1122366

Help protect our environment by only printing this e-mail if absolutely necessary.  The information it contains and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only intended for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may be unlawful for you to use, share or copy the information, if you are not authorised to do so. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please inform the person who sent it at the above address and then delete the e-mail from your system. Beamish Museum Limited takes reasonable precautions to ensure that its e-mails are virus free. However, we do not accept responsibility for any losses incurred as a result of viruses we might transmit and recommend that you should use your own virus checking procedures.

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG.
To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST