Dear all,

the deadline for submission of abstracts for the 2010 ICAZ conference is
midnight today.
A few hours before that time, we have already 540 paper proposals. They
really thank all
the archaeozoology community for these so numerous and valuable
contributions. This is a
great honour and also a great responsability for us to make our best
now, in order that
the organisation of this conference will be at the same level as your
answers to this
call.

An important and urgent points for the last submitters and for the
multi-submitters:

It seems that several of you did not read the conference guidelines on
the website. They
tell several important things, namely:
"-no individual may make more than three contributions in one or more of
the following
participant?s roles : session first organizer, paper/poster first
author, or session
discussant;
- no individual may be first presenter of a paper/poster more than twice;"

Could those of you who have submitted more than three papers (or two if
you are first
session organiser) get in touch with the committee, in order to tell us
what is the
submission that they want to withdraw (or to modify in terms of
authorship). This is
really urgent, because we hope to send the pakages of abstracts to each
of the session
organiser as soon as possible.

 Thank you for your help

Sincerely