Shiprow
Aberdeen AB11 5BY

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Direct Dial: (01224) 337719
Direct Fax: (01224) 213066

Visit www.aagm.co.uk to search Aberdeen Art Gallery & Museums Collections.

Visit www.aberdeenquest.com for our young persons' guide to the Aberdeen Art Gallery and Museums

www.aberdeencity.gov.uk

Please do not print this e-mail or any attachment unless absolutely necessary.

>>> Jenny Brown 18/11/2009 16:15 >>>
Dear All,

The attached list of books were received earlier this year but duplicate books held already in our collections.  If you are interested in any of these for transfer, please contact me direct on 01224 337719 or [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Jenny

Jenny Brown
Assistant Keeper (Industry)

Museums and Galleries
Education, Culture and Sport
Aberdeen Maritime Museum
Shiprow
Aberdeen AB11 5BY

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Direct Dial: (01224) 337719
Direct Fax: (01224) 213066

Visit www.aagm.co.uk to search Aberdeen Art Gallery & Museums Collections.

Visit www.aberdeenquest.com for our young persons' guide to the Aberdeen Art Gallery and Museums

www.aberdeencity.gov.uk

Please do not print this e-mail or any attachment unless absolutely necessary.

"IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail (including any attachment
to it) is confidential, protected by copyright and may be
privileged.  The information contained in it should be used
for its intended purposes only.  If you receive this e-mail in
error, notify the sender by reply e-mail, delete the received e-
mail and do not make use of, disclose or copy it. Whilst we
take reasonable precautions to ensure that our emails are
free from viruses, we cannot be responsible for any viruses
transmitted with this e-mail and recommend that you subject
any incoming e-mail to your own virus checking procedures.
Unless related to Council business, the opinions expressed in
this e-mail are those of the sender and they do not
necessarily constitute those of Aberdeen City Council. Unless
we expressly say otherwise in this e-mail or its attachments,
neither this e-mail nor its attachments create, form part of or
vary any contractual or unilateral obligation. Aberdeen City
Council's incoming and outgoing e-mail is subject to regular
monitoring.