Dear graduates,

If I have my maths correct, I think I had the opportunity to meet some of you. You helped me change my LIFE, and one way or the other, I will never forget you. You own LIFE has gone through a lot of changes in these past two years, and maybe what you once thought to be impossible, after all seems to be right there, in front of you.

However, don't ever get to confident, and try to prove anything to yourself. We will have many obstacles that land right in front of us without is doing anything, so we don't need to go and look for some more :)

Good luck from you friend Pedro!

Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 15:09:06 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EFTC] Graduation celebration at Phoenix House Haga - December 1st
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear friends,

As is our tradition here at Phoenix House Haga in Norway, we hold
a celebration evening on December 1st where the theme is graduation.

There are a number of people graduating this year and
on their behalf I would like to invite you all to send a message of
congratulations to our graduates.

On previous years when we have done this, the
graduates and TC community really do appreciate these messages, which demonstrate
the caring nature of the TC movement, as we say “You Alone Can do it, but
you can’t do it alone”.

A copy of each message is given to each person as
another reminder of success.

Warmest regards, and on behalf of all at Phoenix
Haga, I thank you in advance,

Anthony
 Slater,

Director - Phoenix House Haga,

President, E.F.T.C.

Folkenborgveien 198,

1850 Mysen,
 Norway.

tlf. +47 69 89 82 50 / fax. + 47 69 89 82 51.

E-post: [log in to unmask]

www.phoenixhouse.no

www.eftc-europe.com

http://www.tc-of.org.uk/wiki/index.php/RadioTC_International_Norsk