From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Anthony Slater
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 2:09 PM
Subject: [EFTC] Graduation celebration at Phoenix House Haga - December 1st

Dear friends,

As is our tradition here at Phoenix House Haga in Norway, we hold a celebration evening on December 1st where the theme is graduation.

There are a number of people graduating this year and on their behalf I would like to invite you all to send a message of congratulations to our graduates.

On previous years when we have done this, the graduates and TC community really do appreciate these messages, which demonstrate the caring nature of the TC movement, as we say “You Alone Can do it, but you can’t do it alone”.

A copy of each message is given to each person as another reminder of success.

Warmest regards, and on behalf of all at Phoenix Haga, I thank you in advance,

Anthony Slater,

Director - Phoenix House Haga,

President, E.F.T.C.

Folkenborgveien 198,

1850 Mysen, Norway.

tlf. +47 69 89 82 50 / fax. + 47 69 89 82 51.

E-post: [log in to unmask]

www.phoenixhouse.no

www.eftc-europe.com

http://www.tc-of.org.uk/wiki/index.php/RadioTC_International_Norsk