Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:13:35 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EFTC] International Substance abuse & HIV Aids conference
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear All

Please note that there are less than 2 weeks for you to register for the upcoming International Substance abuse & HIV Aids conference in Cape Town South Africa. We would appreciate it if you could submit your registration to this event as soon as possible to be able to secure your place at this event. I am attaching a registration form for your attention and a summary document of the conference.

Shaamiel Davids
Director
Western Cape Therapeutic Community Centre
2721 8533579 (office)
27742108297 (cell)
0866031468 (fax)
FREE Christmas Animations for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!

Hitta kärleken! Klicka här Hitta en dator som passar dig!