-----Original Message-----
From: Therapeutic Communities
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Katriina
Pajupuro
Sent: 30 November 2009 08:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EFTC] Graduation celebration at Phoenix House Haga - December
1st

Dear friends in Phoenix House Haga

All the best wishes to You! As you well know, the life is not always dancing
on roses.

If the rough times comes and you have to go "through the room of thousands
of demons", the best advice is:
No matter what happens, no matter how frightening they are - keep your feet
moving and eventually you will find the door on the other side.

Katriina Pajupuro
A-clinic Foundation
Helsinki, Finland

Dear friends,

As is our tradition here at Phoenix House Haga in Norway, we hold a
celebration evening on December 1st where the theme is graduation.

There are a number of people graduating this year and on their behalf I
would like to invite you all to send a message of congratulations to our
graduates.

On previous years when we have done this, the graduates and TC community
really do appreciate these messages, which demonstrate the caring nature of
the TC movement, as we say "You Alone Can do it, but you can't do it alone".

A copy of each message is given to each person as another reminder of
success.

Warmest regards, and on behalf of all at Phoenix Haga, I thank you in
advance,

Anthony Slater,

Director - Phoenix House Haga,

President, E.F.T.C.

Folkenborgveien 198,

1850 Mysen, Norway.

tlf. +47 69 89 82 50 / fax. + 47 69 89 82 51.

E-post: [log in to unmask]

www.phoenixhouse.no

www.eftc-europe.com

http://www.tc-of.org.uk/wiki/index.php/RadioTC_International_Norsk