Hi Stephen/All

I believe it is just the operations part. A test version is live at
that link now so you can see. I had assumed that everyone could read
the status pages but it may only be relevant to the region on duty
(and central) people. Also, we may find that the release does not
happen as it seems to have been sprung on many people as a surprise.
This is not a change of the whole main CIC portal functions, only the
operations dashboard.

Jeremy