Dear All,

Just let you know that the page has been updated. Here is the link:
http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/security. On the left hand menu, you will find the
links to GridPP security incident handling procedure and how to report an
incident.

From now on, the updated procedure will take effect and please follow the
procedure to report/handle security incident. Please get yourself
familiarized with the procedure.

Thanks,

Mingchao