Hi -

Our t3 has some very secure firewall settings (which I don't have
permission to change), so this sort of stuff has to happen from outside
the local network.

Further to the "123 could not write the job state file" error below, I
changed the permissions on /opt/globus/tmp/gram_job_state to 1777 (which
matches those on our other CE which does work).  I'll submit another
glite-wms-job type job and see what happens.

Cheers,

Chris

--
West 326