Hello All:

A few come to mind, film and television:

1. Terry Gilliam's "Brazil;"

2. Spielberg's "Minority Report;"

3. The HBO series, "The Wire;" (of course)

4. A little known anti-technology film called "Virtuosity;"

5. Gattaca;

If more come to mind . . .

--
Dion Dennis
Associate Professor

To respond well to change requires that we recognize new and evolving social
practices and structures, as we decisively face the architecture and limits
of our preconceptions.